Re: Sorting problem with Xalan 1.0.0

Subject: Re: Sorting problem with Xalan 1.0.0
From: lachance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Francois Lachance)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:52:54 -0400 (EDT)
David & Michael et al.

>    .
> having looked I can of course confirm that I was wrong. I was probably
> thinking of somthing else, like doctype-system, or maybe I'm just
> getting too careless in my old age.

In my own old age, having observed David's recent postings but not having
done an exhaustive analysis of all of David's postings held in the
archive, I do venture to state once again that David does it on purpose it
is a pedagogical ruse to get us all to reread the recommendations and to
hone our understanding ... David is a master of the fishbowl effect. (See
his threading of the Result Tree Fragment discussion [for the URL to the
XSL-list archive see the signature line appended to all postings.])

--
Francois Lachance