Re: relative and base URIs when using document() function

Subject: Re: relative and base URIs when using document() function
From: michael gruber <gruberm@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 10:51:12 +0200
> Sounds like that could be it... but is there anything I can do about it?

Oh, good question :-)

I see you use two arguments when calling the document-function -
and that's a topic Ken Holman tries to help me (thread: document()-function,
using 2 arguments); I'm on the way...

But there's one great possibility: I propose the fantastic way of trial and
What you can try:

1) you can modify your path (in modules/module), eg. deleting
As long as you get a message whether the file was found or not you can
modify as long as necessary...

2) you can do the same by not using the second argument in your document()

3) you may modify the second argument

4) maybe you can rearrange your stylesheet to have your second document-call

not within your first document call (i.e. within the for-each where the
current node is changing)

I think 1) and 2) should be succesfull and easy

Tell me what happened!