Re: Netscape 6 lack of XSL support

Subject: Re: Netscape 6 lack of XSL support
From: Henri Yandell <henri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:49:41 +0100 (BST)
I think what I'm more interested in is whether they have thought about an
easy way to plug xsl support in, and if there is an alpha version of the
xsl support in working and for which they're just waiting for a
recommendation to arrive.

For sticking to the standards and not jumping the gun I fully commend
them.
If they're not planning to be able to release an xsl version asap after
the finalisation of an xsl standard then that would be a crime.

Hen