RE: Netscape 6 lack of XSL support

Subject: RE: Netscape 6 lack of XSL support
From: Jim Michael <JMichael@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 11:19:53 -0400
"... if the browser supports it..." -- This is a very important point. Web
developers are forced to provide support for legacy browsers, so server-side
transformations are very appealing. In a business environment you just can't
lock out potential customers by denying access based on browser capability.

Cheers,

Jim