Re: How can I add the <xsl:eval> within another tag?

Subject: Re: How can I add the <xsl:eval> within another tag?
From: "Jonathan Borden" <jborden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:51:42 -0400
Moazzam.... my apologies, I continue to be frustrated that Microsoft has an
only semi-conformant XSL implementation with extensions.

The MSDN site is riddled with xsl:script and xsl:eval junk that only serves
to confuse unsuspecting people like yourself. There is no excuse not to
remove all these non-conformant demos and samples from the site. The spec
has been out since November!!!

Take down the disinformation I say.

Jonathan Borden