RE: How to get started with MSXML

Subject: RE: How to get started with MSXML
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 18:30:07 +0100
> For the benefit of those who don't want to read the following (from an
> e-mail to me personally), this good person would like a pointer to a
> resource explaining the namespaces supported in MSXML3.

I too have had a number of personal requests for help (including this one).
Unless it's specific to Saxon, I generally decline. There's a lot of
difference between sharing knowledge with the wider community and giving
free technical advice to an individual. In particular, I am not going to
help anyone get out of the hole that Microsoft have dug for them: that's
Microsoft's job.

Mike Kay