simple Problem I guess!!!!

Subject: simple Problem I guess!!!!
From: "sanjeev ramachandra" <sanjeev_scifi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:26:06 CDT
Hi,

I have got a small problem with XSL.

I want to create an element with two attributes like this

<departureDate xsd:type="java.sql.Date" xsd:null="1"/>

I have defined the names spaces for the xsd.

I tried adding two attributes to the same element but it adds only one. Is there any way I can do it?

Help me out !!!!

Sanjeev N R
IBM, Austin,Texas