RE: rookie questions - Try 2

Subject: RE: rookie questions - Try 2
From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:04:35 -0700
Whoa, hold on.  What was suggested below is conformant XSLT (although
support for disable-output-escaping is not required in all implementation
scenarios).  There's nothing there that is specific to MSXML.

That said, I do think this is a sub-optimal solution, simply because it uses
disable-output-escaping, and therefore may not work in all scenarios.

A better approach would loook like:

  <xsl:if test="position() mod 2 = 1">
    <TR>
      <TD>filter name</TD><TD>selection</TD>
      <xsl:for-each select="following-sibling::*[1]">
        <TD>filter name</TD><TD>selection</TD>
      </xsl:for-each>
    </TR>