Re:Unicode in xsl

Subject: Re:Unicode in xsl
From: "Selva, Francis" <Francis.Selva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 16:49:17 -0700
I checked some other sites and found some of the answers though I need to
clarify them with u all.Thanx if someone has responded to this question
already though I doubt it cause of the speed of our mail server :)

>1) We use &#160; for nbsp.What is the difference between this one and
&#x160;? Using 'x' is unicode?. I checked the faq and for some reason the
information >link for unicode is not working(Dave can u pl check it?).
I checked the unicode site by going to their homepage and then going to the
specific page.The faq was informative.But I still have one question?.Does
#160 means decimal and #x160 means hexadecimal?.I dont have to specify
encoding attribute for them,right?

>2)What is the difference between ISO-10646 and Unicode?.

>3)What is the way to use the unicode characters in my xsl?.
By using 'x' right?

>4)Are there only 2 encoding in xsl?.utf-8 and iso-8859-1 or can I use upto
iso-8859-9?

Francis