templates around templates.

Subject: templates around templates.
From: Jay Marvin <jay.marvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:37:26 -0700
Given the following XML, I want to use templates on Request and RequestLine.
RequestLine's are embedded in Request's.  Using the XSL below, my template
for RequestLine doesn't get a complaint from Xalan1_0_1, or do anything at
all it seems.

I guess the RequestLine template is being overridden by the higher-level
Request template.  What I'm trying to do is use the Request template to
place formatting around the entire request, and the RequestLine template to
place formatting around a line within Request.

The XML------------
<Conversation>
<Request>
<RequestLine>
request line 1
</RequestLine>
<RequestLine>
request line 2
</RequestLine>
</Request>
</Conversation>
--------- End XML

The XSL --------------
<?xml version="1.0"?>
 <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl='http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform'
version="1.0">
 <xsl:template match="RequestLine">
 <I><xsl:value-of select="."/></I>
 </xsl:template>
 <xsl:template match="Request">
 <P style="color:red"><xsl:value-of select="."/></P>
 </xsl:template>
 </xsl:stylesheet>
----------- End XSL

Obviously I'm new to XSL... Can someone help me out with the right XSL to do
this?

Thanks!
Jay