Re: CALS Table Model XML V1.0

Subject: Re: CALS Table Model XML V1.0
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 16:09:51 -0400 (EST)
At 30 Apr 2000 19:05 +0100, Marta Lobato wrote:
 > I have to do a documentation about the Cals
 > Table Model, explaining all the elements and their
 > attributes and I don't know exactly what the following
 > attributes mean: tabstyle, char, charoff, namest and
 > nameend (at spanspec) and the entity %secur.
 >
 > I would appreciate any suggestions.

Unfortunately, since your question has no obvious relationship with
XSL, it is out of scope for the XSL-List.  You should direct your
request to the comp.text.xml newsgroup, one of the general XML mailing
lists, or possibly a DocBook mailing list
(http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook) since DocBook used to use the CALS
table model and now uses the OASIS exchange table model.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632