RE: Sibling text() Content Match [was: Re: expression value not a node set on content match]

Subject: RE: Sibling text() Content Match [was: Re: expression value not a node set on content match]
From: "Selva, Francis" <Francis.Selva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 14:32:05 -0700
I have a question.Is it just me or anyone else is getting this
problem.Sometimes I get the replies first and then after some messages the
question comes.Sometimes its so confusing.It's like some jeopardy TV show(I
will give u the answer,find out the question) :) If it's not for anyone
else,then I need to complain to my email admin team.

Sorry,I know that this is out of scope topic for our list.But I was getting
this problem for quiet sometime.So just wanted to check if it's just me or
anyone else is also out there who have this problem.

Thanx,
Francis

(P.S) The email reply below from David came before John Robert's question.