RE: Sibling text() Content Match [was: Re: expression value not a node set on content match]

Subject: RE: Sibling text() Content Match [was: Re: expression value not a node set on content match]
From: "Selva, Francis" <Francis.Selva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 16:58:12 -0700
Well that has become my rule of answering the questions these days.I hope
none of our list members thought that I was  complaining or something.I had
some not-so-good experiences before when I voice suggestions or questions
here.So Im pretty careful these days to read my question twice and check all
the resources and try for couple of days before sending it.lol :) And I
admit that I have wasted quiet some bandwidth here before asking questions
without checking the FAQ by DaveP[Yipeee now I will go to heaven since I
have admitted my mistakes :) ]

Francis