Re: Stylesheet for RTF to HTML II

Subject: Re: Stylesheet for RTF to HTML II
From: "David Halsted" <halstedd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 09:55:24 -0400
Okay, I'll bite.  Why doesn't he want to do that?  I just did something like
this for an application and it seems to work okay .  . . I'm needing to get
RTF output so that a word processor on the other end can pick it up (the
customers want pagination.  Silly customers).  Only a lab project at
present.

Dave Halsted