Re: Attachments are banned from the XSL-List

Subject: Re: Attachments are banned from the XSL-List
From: Martin Stricker <shugal@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 11:46:57 +0200
XSL-List Owner schrieb:

> Since Mulberry's mailing lists have been unwittingly used for
> spreading a virus/trojan in an e-mail attachment twice in three
> months, all e-mail attachments are now banned from the XSL-List.

This is a really good idea! It'll make it impossible to get a virus through
this mailing list an definitely is a better solution as the one our IT
staff used in banning *any* incomming mail...

<HOPE>Will HTML e-mails also bounce?</HOPE>
<HATE>HTML e-mails</HATE> ;-)) They look stupid in mutt!

Best regards,
Martin Stricker