Sequence of questions [was Re: Sibling text() Content Match]

Subject: Sequence of questions [was Re: Sibling text() Content Match]
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 13:57:44 +0100
David,

I think this is the code you're looking for.

<xsl:template match="REPLY-TO-POST">
  <xsl:variable name="query">
    <xsl:value-of select="CITED-QUESTION"/>
  </xsl:variable>
  <xsl:when test="not(preceding::QUESTION[contains(., $query)])">
    <xsl:message>Sorry, come again?</xsl:message>
  </xsl:when>
  <xsl:otherwise>
    <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:template>

We'll be able to use this as soon as Mulberry gets done testing the new
XML-aware, autotagging MetaMail engine, with the prescience support module
installed (coming real soon now).

Cheers,
Wendell