Re: XLST Processors Performace

Subject: Re: XLST Processors Performace
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 09:29:23 +0100 (BST)
Steve Willer writes:
 > This is surprising to me, and is of particular interest because I was
 > planning to use gingerall's Sablotron due to its speed and apparent
 > completeness. Could you elaborate on what you think is missing and
 > essential?

Sablotron does not have xsl:number, xsl:sort, id(), xsl:output attribute,
xsl:import, and keys. No criticism of them at all, the thing looks like an
excellent project, and I bet they will complete the engine soon. But
as it stands, without number, sort and id(), it is useless _to me_. If
you don't use those features, go for it.

I gathered my info from
http://www.gingerall.com/charlie-bin/get/webGA/act/sablot_man.act#i__505

Sebastian Rahtz