cocoon DTD error

Subject: cocoon DTD error
From: Sebastian Hauer <hauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 17:27:53 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

as I wrote in my previouse message I still have a problem with cocoon if I
want to call it from the command line.
It seams as if cocoon doesn't find my DTD file even though it does if I
try to access the same page over my web server.

If I comment out the DOCTYPE line it will work just fine but I don't want
to do that. And I also tryed it out with xt witch didn't complain about my
dtd or anything else.

My DTD looks like this:

<!DOCTYPE sciencedoc SYSTEM "sciencedoc.dtd">

And if I call cocoon I will get this error message:

Exception in thread "main" File "sciencedoc.dtd" not found. [FATAL ERROR]
[File: "" Line: -1 Column: -1]
        at
org.apache.cocoon.parser.AbstractParser.fatalError(AbstractParser.java:105)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:1279)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.startReadingFromExternalEntity(XMLParser.java:2580)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.startReadingFromExternalSubset(XMLParser.java:2398)
        at
org.apache.xerces.validators.dtd.DTDValidator.startReadingFromExternalSubset(DTDValidator.java:1659)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDTDScanner.scanDoctypeDecl(XMLDTDScanner.java:1105)
        at
org.apache.xerces.validators.dtd.DTDValidator.scanDoctypeDecl(DTDValidator.java:440)

I hope someone can give me a solution.

Bye,
	Sebastian