XSL and xml entities that need to be translated

Subject: XSL and xml entities that need to be translated
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 05:08:46 -0700
How do you include an XML page in another XML page where both need to be
translated.  In other words, I have a page (shell.xml) that looks like:

<!DOCTYPE document SYSTEM "shell.dtd" [
        <!ENTITY tmpl_logo SYSTEM "logo.xml">
        more entities with same problem...
]>

for my DTD in the prologue.  The in the XML I have something like:

<shell>
    <logo>&tmpl_logo;</logo>
    more nodes...
</shell>

The shell XML/XSL translation then places it in an approriate cell inside of
a table/pagelayout

logo.xml renders fine when I hit that page (it renders a simple image as a
banner) by itself. But when I run the shell.xml it does not seem to
translate the logo.xml.

Is there a way to trigger both translations?
(Is this clear??? - I am new...)

Thanks,
Rob