RE: Producing <% ... %> tags in XSL

Subject: RE: Producing <% ... %> tags in XSL
From: Mattias Konradsson <Mattias.Konradsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 13:11:15 +0200
> As this isn't XML you could use the text output method for the whole
> document, then you'd have full control over all of the tagging.
>
> Or if you want the convenience of using the XMl output
> method, just use
> two arbitrary characters instead of <% and %> and run the
> output through
> a string-replace function (in perl or sed or emacs or
> anything else) to
> insert the <%.

What text output method are you refering too? yah, I could hack something in
asp but that seems rather ugly solution, and
the xsl stylesheet generetes both HTML and ASP..

I thougth i saw something a time ago about producing this kind of illegal
xml but I can't seem to find it

Regards
Mattias Konradsson