RE: getting element name into html using MSXML3 (Arrogant RTFM)

Subject: RE: getting element name into html using MSXML3 (Arrogant RTFM)
From: "Paulo Gaspar" <Paulo.Gaspar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 16:53:11 +0200
Ok Ben, I hope you got my intentions from my previous posting.

On my willingness to be useful:
 - I had to take a 2 week break after my first "XSLT" project (it was
   not the easiest one I ever had);
 - Before that I had a deadline to meet;
 - Not much longer before that I did not know the list (I wich I did);
 - It seems that I am in a different time zone from most posters, and
   since I am a rookie to XSLT, most issues get a better answer before
   I read about them.
 - I was arrogant (at least in presentation, if not in intention) but
   useful data was still presented, and that sure took some time.

Have fun,

Paulo