RE: Re: getting element name into html using MSXML3 (Arrogant RTFM)

Subject: RE: Re: getting element name into html using MSXML3 (Arrogant RTFM)
From: paulo.gaspar@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:10:50 -0700

(Relieved) "Ufffffffff!"

> * 'Barney' Theme tune runs through my head *
> ** Which is very odd because I've NEVER watched Barney in my
life **

Hummm! Either I have been spending too much time staring
at a computer monitor or none of the European TV's I have
been watching imported that one... yet.

> > Maybe I still sound arrogant,
> Not at all. 8)

Now, that is a flattering lie!
=;o)

> > for what I believe being the most important things:
> >  - Preparation;
> >  - Preparation;
> >  - ...
> >  - Preparation.
>
> I still have a tendancy to throw 'experimentation' in
> there somewhere.
> But whatever works...

Well, but isn't experimentation a (very important) form of
preparation?
I call it prototyping. Managers prefere this word.
(Do you know Dilbert?)

> ...I am not going to bother you or this group with my
> confusion anymore.

Please bother. We are here to bother each other.
I have been only using MSXML3, so that is where I may
help the most.
(I hope to get some comfort if I get to think that bumping
so much my head on "walls" is having some usefulness.)

> Happy happy, Joy joy, happy happy, joy joy. Happy happy, >
joy joy, happy
> happy joy joy .

Now... I could swear I sow these same words by the side
of a (drawing of) a jumping dog!
(Hint: a beagle. [or something with a similar sound])

Keep having fun,
=:o)

Paulo

-----