RE: MS chat tidbits

Subject: RE: MS chat tidbits
From: "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gaspar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 18:07:09 +0200

I have been thinking about that kind of thing since I started to imagine how
would B2B potentially huge files be processed in a efficient way.

My interest raised a lot when I got to know that WebMethods uses a
proprietary language (not XSLT) to do the thing  and allows just the kind of
functionality M. Kay is talking about. The "fact" that it exists somewhere
makes the thing even more interesting for me.

Anyway, be aware that this is rumor based. But it is sure that they have
"something" very efficient at doing that kind of work, since they are damn
fast at costumizing B2B mappings, which require that "ability to remember
(something from) what you've already seen". (My parentesis.)

Anyway, if it exists it is a internal thing. The only way to know about it
is working with WebMethods... but then you can only use it with WebMethods.

Have fun,

Paulo
(paulo.gaspar@xxxxxxxxxxxx)