RE: Wanted: Extension functions using DOM interfaces

Subject: RE: Wanted: Extension functions using DOM interfaces
From: "Paulo Gaspar" <Paulo.Gaspar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 02:52:37 +0200
"Grok" is not an American word. It is a Marcian one!
=:o)

Read "A Strange in a Strange Land" from Robert H. Heinlein.
(I hope this is the real original title. I am translating from
the Portuguese title.)

It is a cult science fiction book. A old one too - it seems it
inspired some of the hippie filosophy in the 60's or 70's.

"To grok" a thing is to achieve complete understanding about
that thing. Kind of a very "intimate" knowledge.

Have fun,

Paulo Gaspar
(paulo.gaspar@xxxxxxxxxxxx)