xalan -validate

Subject: xalan -validate
From: "Yasser El-Zein" <xsl_list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:43:01 EDT
I am using xalan with the -validate flag. The parser complains about all the <xsl:> constructs in my xsl file, that they should be declared. When I define the DOCTYPE:

<!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [
       <!ELEMENT xsl:stylesheet ANY>
       <!ATTLIST xsl:stylesheet
               version   CDATA #REQUIRED
               xmlns:xsl CDATA #REQUIRED

       <!ELEMENT xsl:template  ANY>
       <!ATTLIST xsl:template match CDATA #REQUIRED>
       <!ELEMENT xsl:value-of  ANY>
       <!ATTLIST xsl:value-of select CDATA #REQUIRED>

]>

the parser stops complaining about the constructs declared in the DOCTYPE.

I should not be doing this, right? Is there a concept similar to the C; include (java; import) that would allow me to declare xsl and html tags?