RE: Recursive Template Application

Subject: RE: Recursive Template Application
From: Nacho <nacho@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:37:17 +0200
Hola a todos:

This my first message to this list, apologies if my lack knowledge gives
a silly message but i'll do the try i know another to do something, this
our objective, at last mine, learn more more fast, thanks for all your
very claver and smart messages until now...:-)

> 2: perform several transformations in series, using different
> stylesheets.
> You can control this from the API of your chosen XSLT
> processor, or in the
> case of Saxon, you can control it from within the stylesheet
> by writing e.g.
> <saxon:output next-in-chain="phase2.xsl">

You can do this with the Oracle's XSQLServlet simply including the
output of a xsql page into other xsql page, by means of the
xsql:include-xsql action, and thus you can do a explicit chain of
transformations without too much effort ( thanks to Steve Muench ).

Hope this helps

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega