RE: XLS files scrambling

Subject: RE: XLS files scrambling
From: "George Prezerakos (ETG)" <George.Prezerakos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:58:57 +0200

Cmon you guys,

I don't mean to start a new thread here but...

We gotta separate between personal and corporate views. Of course I like open source source projects and freeware distribution (and I have actually developed free or low-cost s/w a lot of times).

However, when working for a company and writing software for the company's clients you might (just might) be asked to encrypt some stuff. I haven't come across this situation yet but I posted my original question just in case.

Think about it before starting to flame me once more :)

Regards,

George Prezerakos