XSL stylesheet for packing slip

Subject: XSL stylesheet for packing slip
From: "Xu, Xiaocun" <XXu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:32:35 -0400
Hi,

	I am looking for XML DTD, a sample XML document and XSL stylesheet
for packing slip to build a proof of concept.  Anybody have any experience
with something like that?  If not, where would I able to find XSL stylesheet
library?  I am hoping to find something similar and work from there.  I
tried XSLT Stylesheet Library at XSLInfo
(http://www.xslinfo.com/stylesheets/) and found there is nothing there.
	Any help would be very much appreciated :)

Much thanks,

Xiaocun Xu
CommercialWare, Inc.
24 Prime Park Way