RE: XLS files scrambling [off-topic]

Subject: RE: XLS files scrambling [off-topic]
From: Anjul Srivastava <anjul.srivastava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 17:34:27 -0400
A much simpler common-sense explanation is that: quality of life is
proportional to the amount of goods and services available. Goods and
services are created by human effort. Duplication is wasteful of human
effort. Duplication decreases the amount of goods and services available.
Duplication decreases quality of life. Not sharing causes duplication.

Ergo, share.