How to put a page break in XSL? If not, how to use XSL/CSS2 toge ther?

Subject: How to put a page break in XSL? If not, how to use XSL/CSS2 toge ther?
From: "Xu, Xiaocun" <XXu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:54:38 -0400
Hi,

	I am using XSL to format XML into HTML.  I need to put page break in
the resulting HTML so that it could be printed on printers.  How can I put a
page break in XSL?  If not possible, I know that it is possible to put page
break in CSS2.  I am new to XSL and CSS, how can I use the two together?
Any other alternatives to put page break in?
	Also, is it possible to place a message box prompt in the middle of
HTML?  I am printing formatted pick tickets, it needs to be stopped at
certain points to prompt the user to load in the correct forms.  I don't see
how this can be done without using multiple HTMLs.

Much thanks,
Xiaocun

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.