Re: Slow response from list manager?

Subject: Re: Slow response from list manager?
From: Warren Hedley <w.hedley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:36:23 -0400
Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen wrote:

> I have noted that my submittals to the list take a long time (two hours or so) before they are sent to me from the list processor.

The short answer is - everybody has this problem.

I actually posted a question to this effect on June 6

http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/archive/msg13487.html

You might like to review that thread.

> I have a notion that this may have to do with my timezone being GMT+2, but nothing concrete.

I doubt this.

> Is this for me only, or has other seen similar behaviour?  Is there an easy way to circumvent it?

If answering a question, you could CC it directly to the person (as I've
done with this message) so that they get it a little quicker. This is
not the optimal way to carry on a conversation though, as the posts to
the list don't always get sent out in the order that they arrive, which
can be a bit weird for the new suscriber.

--
Warren Hedley