RE: how to make the XP parser recognize xml encoding

Subject: RE: how to make the XP parser recognize xml encoding
From: "Ron Ten-Hove" <rtenhove@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:17:43 -0700

You should use the same technique used by com.jclark.xsl.sax.Driver.main();
it supplies the processor with InputSource objects that are constructed
using URL strings that indicate the files to be processed.  I'm not sure
*how* you are managing to invoke the processor with FileReader objects,
but I'd guess that the XML parser is assuming that InputStreamReaders
provide conversion to Unicode.

-Ron