Re: Slow response from list manager?

Subject: Re: Slow response from list manager?
From: Warren Hedley <w.hedley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:12:36 -0400
Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen wrote:

> If the MTA's are the problem, a possible solution could be to host the actual mailing list at another server, and let the mulberrytech alias just forward the mail to that.
>
> What is the general consensus on this?

I, for one, am quite happy with Mulberrytech's handling of the XSL-list.
A speed-up would be nice, but it's currently not too bad. We just need
to persuade some of the IE5 users to use comp.microsoft.xsl!

This list has a fantastic search facility for the archive, compared to
for instance XML-DEV ;-).

> I missed your response.  Company policy is Outlook -- Outlook policy is to make me grind my teeth, and I do not read each and every posting.

Sounds like its time to suggest starting a linux/unix port of whatever
you're working on :-).

--
Warren Hedley
Department of Engineering Science