RE: ... (Can we get some POSITIVE suggestions please?)

Subject: RE: ... (Can we get some POSITIVE suggestions please?)
From: "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gaspar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 21:37:45 +0200
Many developers, due to the nature of their development tools (ASPs, VB,
Delphi) have no easy way to use most of the other XSLT implementations.

MSXML3 is a powerful library that can be used trough COM interfaces. It
is a strong and no cost alternative to use XSLT from development tools
that have a good support for COM.

If the picture that is displayed to this potential users of XSLT is that
MSXML is a very bad thing, maybe they just quit using XSLT altogether.

We are not defending Microsoft and not even defending the whole MSXML
parser implementation. What we defend is a FAIR EVALUATION of the
quality of its XSLT implementation... and only in MSXML3. (I think that
everyone agrees that IE5's version implementation is a nasty one.)

Aren't these postings XSLT related enough?

Have fun,

Paulo Gaspar