RJZF for "format" in xsl:number

Subject: RJZF for "format" in xsl:number
From: John Robert Gardner <jrgardn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:08:05 -0400 (EDT)
I'm looking at the fomatting options for xsl:number, and since I do not
have a sufficiently large test file to determine this, can anyone tell me
the answer to the following.

Considering the RJSF (right-justfied, zero filled) format token option
with "01, 02" etc. on up to 10, 11, 12, etc., what happens --what is the
proper processor behavior-- when "100" is reached which exceeds the
proprotion of digits assigned by the format token?

I'm also assuming I can do any number of RJZF spaces, such as 0001, 0002,
etc. whic allows the largest number ot be 9999, corrrect?

Thanks,
jr

John Robert Gardner, Ph.D.
				**NOTE**