RE: MS and XSL

Subject: RE: MS and XSL
From: "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gaspar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:31:57 +0200
As you might have noticed, even most of MSXML3 defenders like me
dislike (or hate) IE5's XSLT implementation.

Making it short:
  MSXML3 is a beta which is MUCH more compliant with the current
  standard and that already more solid (IMHO) than that version.

You can find a link to it from:
  http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar