RE: Skipping elements for conversion from XML to WML

Subject: RE: Skipping elements for conversion from XML to WML
From: Vinay Jaiswal <jvinay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:36:14 -0000
  Hi,

  I thank you very much for the reply. Actually there was some problems in Nokia Wap Toolkit itself or I did not use
  Clear Bytecode Cache before reloading XML document on Nokia Wap Toolkit. I restarted my computer and opened Nokia Wap
  Toolkit. Now, it is working for both XML to HTMl & XML to WML.

  Regards

  Vinay Jaiswal

Vinay,

> This code is working for skipping elements from XML to HTML but it is not
working for XML to WML

There shouldn't be any difference in how you use XSLT to ignore elements
whether you're transforming the XML to HTML, WML or any other ML.  If your
stylesheet isn't working, posting the relevant XML and relevant part of the
stylesheet would help us to figure out what is going wrong.

Cheers,

Jeni

Dr Jeni Tennison
Epistemics Ltd, Strelley Hall, Nottingham, NG8 6PE
Telephone 0115 9061301 . Fax 0115 9061304 . Email
jeni.tennison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx