[ANN] 4XSLT 0.9.2beta for Windows

Subject: [ANN] 4XSLT 0.9.2beta for Windows
From: "Jeremy J Kloth" <jeremy.kloth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:05:26 -0600
Do to an external need, we have released a beta of our upcoming 4XSLT
package.  Please note that this is a binary distribution for Windows.
However, the source is included, so it can be built elsewhere.

4DOM Changes in 0.10.2 (R200007)
--------------------------------

 - Support wide range of output encodings via wstring
 - Updated conformance to 20000510 DOM CR
 - Changed internals to use Node as the clone manager, using a pickle-
   style interface.
 - Changed many classes to be generated in the HTML Extension
 - Other bug-fixes

4XSLT Changes in 0.9.2 (R200007)
--------------------------------

 - Cleaned up Processor API
 - Restructured for cleanliness of stylesheet objects
 - implement full range of encoding support (really done in 4DOM)
 - implement extension elements and fallback
   (yay!  XSLT 1.0 feature  complete!)
 - simplify and document extension functions
 - Fix function-available
 - BaseUri support
 - Fixes to xsl:import
 - Fix some performance bugs
 - Better exception handling from XPatternParser
 - Misc bug-fixes

This is a *BETA* release.

--
Jeremy Kloth                        Consultant
jeremy.kloth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        (303)583-9900 x 102