RE: Conditinally including an XSL module

Subject: RE: Conditinally including an XSL module
From: sara.mitchell@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:05:00 -0400
Can I put in a vote for this? Mike's summation exactly
describes some functionality that I need. I would
very much like to be able to set a 'default mode' based
on an attribute value within the source tree and have

<xsl:apply-templates mode="#DEFAULT" select.../>

in many of the templates.

Sara

[snip]