RE: MS XML Parser 3 and WML

Subject: RE: MS XML Parser 3 and WML
From: "George Prezerakos (ETG)" <George.Prezerakos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:12:14 +0200
You can try using <xsl:output method="xml" encoding="UTF-8"> in your stylesheet and see what happens.

If you still get UTF-16 maybe you can strip the first line (using a string buffer or by ignoring it if you read directly from  a stream) and substitute it with <?xml version="1.0"?>

Hope this helps.