Re: WYSIWYG XSL Editors

Subject: Re: WYSIWYG XSL Editors
From: "Sia Rahimi" <sia_rahimi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 15:21:27 PDT
I have been using an evaluation copy Excelon Stylus 2.0 for a week now and I am very impressed with it. It is a bit pricy US$200.

It provides a three window editor for XML, XSL, and html output.
It allows you to import html and design XSL from it.
Also allows you to define HTML structures from XML in Wysiwyg way, the xsl of which you can save. However, the wysiwyg is not as good as something like Dreamweaver, but through the import process you can get around that.

The XSL editor is excellent. It even has auto-complete, suggesting possible attributes, and keeping track of non-ended tags.

Available from exceloncorp.com