Re: Multiple stylesheets

Subject: Re: Multiple stylesheets
From: "Ben C." <tatsu2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:15:09 GMT
OK, now I have my XML document that points to an XSL document that puts it into HTML. In my HTML document I have a link pointing to the same XML document but with a stylesheet that creates an RTF document. Is there any way to get Resin to recognize that the XTP file is actually an RTF. I know that if an RTF file is opened in IE it is redirected to Word, but IE does not recognize it as a RTF file and when I change the extention to RTF resin does not recognize that it should be parsed. Is there any way around this?

Thanks, Ben