RE: Handling Attributes with no values in XML

Subject: RE: Handling Attributes with no values in XML
From: "ciaran byrne" <ciaran.byrne@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:09:35 +0100
The attrbiute problem can be handled fine in the XSLT process
but, using MSXML3 the XML is first loaded using docXML.loadXML(strHTML)
before the transform using the XSL docXSL.loadXSL(strXSL) takes place.
As a result the XSLT process is never reached since the error occurs at
the loadXML phase and not at the XSLT phase.