<xsl:import> file not found problems

Subject: <xsl:import> file not found problems
From: "Ryan Daigle" <rwdaigle@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:19:18 -0400
I am trying to use an import statement in a stylesheet that is in a
"\tomcat\webapps\ROOT\web\xslDocs" folder.  The stylesheet that I want to
import is also in that directory.  It is my understanding that the import
statement:

<xsl:import href="category_admin.xsl"/>

will look for the "category_admin.xsl" stylesheet relative to the importing
stylesheet.  Yet when I run this through the processor (Xalan 1.0.3) I get a
file not found error:

File not found "\tomcat\bin\category_admin.xsl" ...

It appears to be looking in the directory that's not relative to the
importing stylesheet but relative to the jre.  I looked at the XSL archives
and there was some mention of setting the system id for a problem similar to
this?  Does anybody know what that's about and how to do it?

Thank you very much.

-Ryan Daigle