Re: Michael Kay's Book

Subject: Re: Michael Kay's Book
From: Larry_Mason@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 08:13:44 -0500
"XSLT Programmer's Reference"
WROX publishing
ISBN 1-861003-12-9

Cheers!
Larry

Remember 2 wrongs don't make a right, but 3 lefts do.

                    "David A. Cobb"
                    <superbiskit@xxxxxxxx        To:     xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chc@xxxxxxxxxxx
                    >                            cc:
                    Sent by:                     Subject:     Re: Michael Kay's Book
                    owner-xsl-list@mulber
                    rytech.com

                    08/03/00 08:00 AM
                    Please respond to
                    xsl-list

Charles Cantrell wrote:

> I just got my copy of Michael Kay's book.
>
> Boy, it looks like it is just chock full of really really good stuff.
>
> If you are struggling with XSL, you really ought to check it out.
>
> Charles Cantrell
> Information Engineer
> Ontario Systems Corporation
> 1150 West Kilgore Avenue
> Muncie, IN 47305

Charles, or someone, please post the usual publication details.
Thanks.