RE: running msxml3 from command line

Subject: RE: running msxml3 from command line
From: Andrew Kimball <akimball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 12:20:25 -0700
Sebastian,

You wrote:
> It would be excellent if you were to publish your current bug list,
> and a current list of features waiting to be implemented. any chance
> of that?  does corporate policy allow it? MSXML is now so close to
> completion that I at least am unclear what *is* missing (apart from
> unparsed-entity-uri); what do *you* know is broken?

There is a bug list for the July release on
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/xml/general/msxml_buglist.asp that is
presumably updated periodically (the support team updates it periodically).
However, this doesn't seem to include not-yet-implemented features, such as
the unparsed-entity-uri.  The NYI features *I* know about are as follows:

1. Namespace axis
2. unparsed-entity-uri
3. only have partial implementation of format-number

Beyond this, there's just minor clean-up, bug-fixing, and some XPath perf
work.

~Andy Kimball
MSXSL Dev

 > You're right, my interpretation was wrong.  I'm glad this came up.  I'll
fix
 > this for the next release.
 >
 > ~Andy Kimball
 > MSXSL Dev

It would be excellent if you were to publish your current bug list,
and a current list of features waiting to be implemented. any chance
of that?  does corporate policy allow it? MSXML is now so close to
completion that I at least am unclear what *is* missing (apart from
unparsed-entity-uri); what do *you* know is broken?

Sebastian