RE: XML to XML using IE5

Subject: RE: XML to XML using IE5
From: Joshua Allen <joshuaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 11:03:18 -0700
It is possibly something incorrect in your stylesheet.  There is a tool at
http://www.netcrucible.com that will allow you to see your stylesheet
results in a variety of different XSL processors.  If they all give you the
same result, it's probably your XSL.  Using the various processors is a good
way to debug sometimes, because they all seem to catch different errors.