Re: problem using Xalan from within a servlet

Subject: Re: problem using Xalan from within a servlet
From: "Sia Rahimi" <sia_rahimi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 19:02:04 GMT
I use the same technique which works with tomcat as well as JServ.

xsltInput = new XSLTInputSource(new FileInputStream(xmlfile));
XSLTProcessor processor = XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor();
processor.process(
   xsltInput,
   new XSLTInputSource(new FileInputStream(stylesheet)),
   new XSLTResultTarget(response.getOutputStream()));

However, appart form classpath issues you have mentioned, one thing that I had to do was to pass the file names with full paths to the processor using:

xmlfile = getServletContext().getRealPath(xmlfile);

Hope this helps. If it doesn't, then we can look at the configurations.