RE: <xsl:stylesheet xmlns...

Subject: RE: <xsl:stylesheet xmlns...
From: Evan Lenz <elenz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:55:20 -0700 (PDT)
My advice is stick with server-side transformations until you're ready to
tell your customers they must download MSXML3 or the standard release of
IE when it includes compliant XSLT.  Furthermore, don't touch the old
working draft (what's in IE5 now) with a ten-foot pole, lest you and
your developers end up getting very confused.  The two are not remotely
compatible.  There are some tricks which I've tried but haven't bothered
to figure out, such as the one that Mulberry provides for testing whether
you're using XSLT or the old working draft.  Check out
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/processor-version.xsl which is
listed on this list's main page.

Hope this helps,

Evan Lenz