RE: Saxon VS XT

Subject: RE: Saxon VS XT
From: "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gaspar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 17:37:18 +0200
An very simple hash table is implemented in the previous version of the
"XSL ISAPI Filter" from Microsoft. It is used by a simple XSLT cache.
It is C++ but very easy to convert to anything else (it is so tiny).

Maybe it is still present in the "XSL ISAPI Filter 2.0". I am not sure
(no time to check today) but you can download it and check it from this
huge URL:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/code/sample.asp?url=/ms
dn-files/027/000/552/msdncompositedoc.xml

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar